Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Interesting realization

I don't want to count my chickens before they've hatched... BUT...

I did some calculating. If I average .5 a day (which I did last round, though I had a HUGE stall), I will make 117 by March 15. If I continue at .75 a day, I'll get to...


Drum roll, please...

108!!


This is what I weighed at 19. I fluctuated between 108-113. Now I'm no teen anymore, but this calculation did give me a grin! I really feel like I can relax now instead of trying to beat the clock!

2 comments:

Beaker said...

Those numbers look pretty good. I can't help doing the same thing. Even though I'm not setting a goal for the round, and I'll be happy wherever I come out ... I still do the numbers to see the possibilities.

helderheid said...

I know I shouldn't!!