Wednesday, February 18, 2009

130.4 - oh 120s, you tease me!

Down .5 in 2 days. I'm back to low carbing it today in hopes of shaking the 120s loose.

I oscillate between being happy with where I am and knowing anything else lost is great but not needed, and ready to stop at any moment, and thinking I may as well keep going - I'm half way there and let's just see what happens. Right now the latter is winning.

I had a shot of vodka with my sparkly water and rootbeer stevia last evening. My father lost his job so I had a drink with my parents and discussed options. We've been working on software for some years and are just about ready to release our first version so it could be a blessing now that he can spend 100% of his time on our company. I must trust the universe and take a leap of faith with them. I am very excited about the new software. It's been a long time since we all worked together full time on software and I've missed it so.

Thinking 120 thoughts and major success...

1 comment:

Beaker said...

Those 120s could happen tomorrow. I've learned not to take anything for granted on this protocol, but you're so close!