Monday, February 2, 2009

FEELING GREAT!

Okay, I totally intended to update daily and will from now on.

I was so disappointed that first day (and a little scared, quite frankly) but I had a 2 pound drop the next day. Day after that, a half pound. This morning I am another 1.5 lighter so in 4 days, I've lost 4.5 pounds an am 1.5 pounds under my pre-load weight.

I remember last round I lost about a pound a day average that first week and I remember too being disappointed it wasn't more as so many had such huge losses that first week, but then again I don't gain massive amounts on my loads. I was lucky to gain 3 pounds this go around (and I mean lucky - unlike last round, I am NOT HUNGRY! I was starving the first week or so last round).

So I'm actually doing better than last round this first week! I will be through the first week of VLCD on Thursday.

138.1 today!

I REALLY want to hit 115 this time but I only have 41 days left and that is 23 pounds so that is pushing it but I think I can get close! Only 11.1 pounds to go to a healthy BMI! WOOHOO!

Release...release...release... :D

Thanks for all the support!

2 comments:

Beaker said...

That's a great 4 day result. Glad to see you posting again.

helderheid said...

Thanks! It's nice to have your comments - they help keep me going! How are YOU doing??