Monday, February 16, 2009

130.9 - .5 down and less than a pound from the 120s!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm dosing so as not to forget. ;)

So, my breasts still hurt, but now I am having the opposite of constipation, which quite honestly I prefer. At least I did yesterday. Feeling normal right now.

Since the under 20 grams carbs don't seem to be shaking things up in particular anymore, I'm going to add my strawberries back in. I've been having a couple the last couple days, but keeping it still 20 and under on the carbs. Since that isn't part of the protocol, I feel calm about adding them back in.

I'm looking into Wii Fits right now. My parents got one and LOVE it. They have the Wiis at Costco and I can order the fit online. I think I must have one. I've not exercised since before my first round and I know I need it. This sounds like so much fun!

1 comment:

Beaker said...

That's a good sounding weight.

Good luck with the Wii Fit. I hope you really enjoy it once you buy it. Anything that makes exercise fun has to be a good thing.