Saturday, February 7, 2009

WOW. Down 1.3 pounds!!

I didn't add extra protein but did keep my carbs to less than 20. This gave me a total calorie intake of just 350 but I did drop more than I expected to!

I'm not sure if I can stick to the protocol at under 20 carbs without extra protein. It wasn't an easy day, though not because I was hungry - just less energetic.

I know in order to stabilize I need at least 21 days totally protocol so I think I may experiment now with the extra egg white protein and lower carbs until the last 21 days (if it works for me) and at that point go back to the good Dr.'s instructions. Losing this weight will be pointless unless I can stabilize.

So my average now is .81 pounds per day. Better!

3 comments:

BEB said...

Congrats! I always feel great when my average is .8 per day. It makes it all seem worthwhile. Keep it up!

Beaker said...

Great results. I'm so happy for you.

helderheid said...

Thanks guys! Your support means more than I can say! I'm off to check YOUR results now. :)