Sunday, February 15, 2009

Strange fluctuations within hours but happy to report 131.4!

I weighed during the wee hours at 132.1. I figured I was likely in a stall. My husband let me sleep in this morning since he's on call and boy did I. I woke about 10 minutes ago. It always feels like the old days pre-kids when I sleep past 10! Anyway, I decided to weigh again after using the restroom and it says 131.4! I'm not sure how that's possible, but then again, I'm not sure how much of anything is possible on this protocol. It's all magic to me! :)

I have my HCG under my tongue as I type this as to make sure I did in fact dose this morning! My husband absolutely assures me I did yesterday morning as well. I hope this is preggo brain and nothing more serious. I've forgotten entire conversations with him. Very unnerving.

Just calculated my daily average. This slow down cost me big time. I'm at .66 per day average now. Not bad but I'd hoped for .8 this round. Who knows, maybe things will pick up. I'm still constipated and my breasts are still swollen and painful. :) Woopie!

TTFN

2 comments:

Beaker said...

Glad you had a loss.

I had to get up too early this morning. I hope I can sleep late tomorrow morning. I'm to the point where this is making me more tired.

helderheid said...

I hope you can!