Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 9 P3 120.1 ( -.7, +.4 over LDW)

Thanks all y'all for the advice to RELAX. Great advice which I am taking. I am thinking I may do a steak day on Saturday (I'll be driving most of the day anyway) with the fattest steak I can find, and consider that my loading day before I resume the VLCD on Sunday. It may serve 2 purposes that way.  I like it. I'm all about a plan! Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind at any time. ;) By the way Meg, that's what I do on a steak day - about 1-2 pounds of steak, nice and FAT!

Today is my last day here. We're going to have a fire in the fire pit and maybe a soak in the hottub while the kids roast marshmallows. It's been a great trip. I miss my hubby though and will be so glad to be back home with him. I just wish he'd find a job out here so I didn't have to constantly miss someone.

It would be nice to have a killer year at my work and go out with a bang first. My goodness, every time I travel, I get business. I put a home under contract without ever seeing it every time I travel this way. It looks like I will have a closing next week, and 4 (!!) next month. I need another 4 or so more sales to reach my financial goals. I would love to achieve that this year.  Maybe I should plan more trips! That seems to be the ticket for me with getting business! :)

I'll catch up with you all next (I hope). :) Thanks for being there for me - means more than I can say. :)

6 comments:

K said...

I'm so happy for you that things are going well for you. I've learned from you that planning and knowing where you're going and what you have to do to get there step by step is very important. Keep up the good work and have a safe drive home!

Nick and Meg said...

Lol, you are so funny! Thanks so much for the steak tips. :-) I am amazed at how much work you are getting! That's so great!!!! you must be one hell of a realtor! :) Say hi to Portland for me. I'm from there. I know what you mean about loving it there and missing it. I miss it too...we're contemplating a move back there too. We'll see...

lavenderdiva said...

I'm THRILLED to bits for you! For relaxing. For enjoying your vacation. For your business succeeding and allowing you to realize one of your dreams. for you being you....

much love to you, my friend!

Nick and Meg said...

Oh...can you have steak sauce on steak days? like A-1 or Heinz 57? Does it matter HOW it's cooked? Like, could I get a big steak from Applebee's or a steak house rather than cooking it myself?

helderheid said...

Meg, I wouldn't, but maybe you could experiment?

helderheid said...

Thanks Kathryn and LD! *HUG*