Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 3 LM - 114.7 (+ .5, - 2 of LDW)

I ate 2 pieces of pizza! 2! Large slices, thick crust. It wasn't worth the calories. I pulled the steak out of my freezer just in cases ;) but lo and behold, I am actually smack dab at the lowest weight in my allotted 4 pound range of acceptable. I suppose there is no question I've stabilized. Still, I won't go jumping into the sugar starch scene full boar. I never will, actually. White flour and sugar (well, corn syrup to be specific) are of the devil.

Not much to say. I'm feeling a little discombobulated today. I have a wrap scheduled at 1:30 so hopefully that will help center myself.

Happy stabilizing/releasing/maintaining weekend to you!

4 comments:

Lis said...

Enjoy your wrap - you are doing soooo well!!! I love that you are stabilizing so well!!!
Love ya!

lavenderdiva said...

Wow. That should be PROOF POSITIVE that you ARE stabilized!! You have been so cautious this P3, and now its paid off.

Enjoy your wrap! It always helps to center you and relieve a lot of stress for you-

love to you-

helderheid said...

Thanks, m'dears! I'm beyond happy with the results!

the wrap was heaven. Exactly what I needed!

Love you guys!

Maggie said...

Good for you! Congrats! :)

Hey, how about passing the pizza? I'll help you celebrate! LOL!