Friday, July 9, 2010

P3 Day 16 - 113.7 ( +/- 0 , -2.9 of LDW)

Okay, I consumed 2200 calories yesterday. This is a little odd. I'm going to add some fruit back into my diet today to get back into the range. I bought apples yesterday and have fondue - that sounds completely divine to me. Maybe I'll have a big salad for lunch with blue cheese! That also sounds really yummy.

I forgot to mention that based on my blood test, he could tell I was ovulating when I had it done, which was June 22nd. I am going to look at the calendar and see if I can kind of figure out what my cycle is based on that. I think I'm having my TOM now, actually. Maybe that explains the drop as well, that TOM has arrived. Hmmm.

I can't tell you how ready I am for exercise and more balanced eating. My body is truly craving it. I want to focus on making healthy eating and exercise choices and feel better. Right now I feel tired. That could be due to the thyroid so hopefully in a bit I'll get more energy with the new medication dose.

Happy losing/stabilization thoughts to all y'all!

2 comments:

Lis said...

Looks like you are stabilizing lower than you thought! Glad your doc is working with you on your meds - that will make a difference in how you feel I am sure! I am ready to jump into P4 with you!

lavenderdiva said...

a little less than a week to go before you get to P4. Have you been eating enough fats this phase? I think your stabilization is marvelous, especially given the horrendous time you had on your last round!

Like Lis, I think getting your new thyroid medication into your system will help tremendously with your being tired. Its great that your Doc could tell that you were ovulating, so now you can 'sort of' figure out your cycle. I'll bet a lot of what you're experiencing is TOM-related.

I hope you have a great (but relaxing) weekend! love you-