Monday, October 4, 2010

R5 Day 1 post load weight 122.9 (3.2 pounds up in one day! GADS!)

Bleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I feel like throwing up. I am so glad today is VLCD as I seriously don't think I could do a 2nd load day.

I have bills to pay and a house to clean, but I think I'm going to lay down for just a second... I felt some nasty bug creeping up on me yesterday but I managed to get rid of the sore throat with emergen-c, zinc, and extra vitamin d3. I can't take the emergen-c today, but will continue with the zinc and d3. Hopefully I can stave off anything major.

Off to check with you!

6 comments:

Jen Payne said...

It will be gone as fast as it came on! But it is nice that by the time load is done, we don't ever want to see food again :) You will do great. Hopefully you are not getting sick, and it will go away quick!

Anonymous said...

I was sick for three days last week. It's slowly made it's way through my house. Hope you are feeling better soon and find some energy!

lavenderdiva said...

I hope you're not getting sick- Zinc & D3 sound like a good way to combat anything that might be coming on.

You had a great one day load! Like you, I was so glad to get to VLCD today. I wanted to throw up from 3 days of loading!!

helderheid said...

I seem to have dodged the sickies - I think the nausea was just left over from yesterday. I wasn't hungry until 5 today, but I managed 400 cals. :)

Can't wait to see how we do tomorrow!

Lis said...

Glad it is not a cold... this would not be a fun time to be sick!! And I hear ya on the loading.... one day was PLENTY!! Very excited to see the sale in the morning!

chipmunck said...

Isn't it great that if loading is done properly you don't want to eat another single piece of junk for at least a week! :) heh.