Saturday, October 30, 2010

R5 Day 2 P3 113.8 (-.4 - - .2 of LDW )

Good morning peeps!

I don't get it. Not sure why the gain yesterday and not sure why the loss today. I shall not question it!

Short update as today is going to be nutty. Kids have dental appointments in a couple hours, and then it's an afternoon/evening of Halloween events (in Utah no one does anything on Sunday but church - well, and Costco. That's where all the Gentiles go on Sunday :P ).

I'm thinking scrambled eggs are in my future, but first more coffee with cream!

Thinking releasing, stabilizing, maintaining thoughts for all y'all in your various phases!

2 comments:

Lis said...

Enjoy the day! Ahhh, cream.... going to go add that right now - I forgot!! :)

lavenderdiva said...

"Ours is not to question 'Why?'"

Just go with it. You've ended up having such a great round, and have met your goal.

Happy Halloween!