Sunday, October 31, 2010

R5 Day 3 P3 114.8 (+1, +.8 of LDW )

Woaaaah nelly! 3 words: wine and cheese.

I went to a friend's house last night and our kids went trick or treating and we had a BBQ. I ate A LOT of cheese. I had cheese dip ON cheese. Cheese, cheese, cheese.

Today is attack the house day. I have laundry coming out the wazoo, as well as ironing, vacuuming, scrubbing, etc., etc. I am putting off bills for tomorrow. I need a shiny house.

I'm off to check on you all! Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Lis said...

CHEESE!!! LOL... Glad you had a good time! Have fun cleaning the house, I'll be doing that after the party! :)
HUGS! and Happy Halloween!

ssm25350 said...

Fun costume! I how I miss cheese hahah sounds like you had fun!

lavenderdiva said...

Happy Halloween! Love your costume!

Incredible Shrinking Me said...

Mmmm cheese!!! I definitely look forward to cheese on P3. Love the costume HH.

Anonymous said...

I love the costume! I bet you are the nicest witch around. *GRIN*