Thursday, October 14, 2010

Regroup.

First and foremost, thank you all SO much for your support right now. Obviously, this is a very difficult time for me with this round.

That said, I have had to shift my perspective.

As I said before, part of this is a detox round. In that capacity, I'm golden. I need to view this round as that and that alone. What I release during the next 2 weeks will be icing on the cake, but I'm letting go of any expectations as far as weight released. Here's hoping I don't gain anymore! Regardless, I will concentrate on this as a cleanse (and a much needed one).

My tummy is STILL distended, so I have to say I really cannot expect a major loss. If it happens, it will be a glorious surprise, but I won't count on it.

In frustration, I had 2 lemons today and an extra grissini. I wasn't hungry, but as I said, frustrated. I'm not thrilled I did that out of dealing with a negative emotion, but at least my cheat was with P2 food, and I know I can go up to 1000 calories with that menu for reshaping. Not a big deal. Calories only went to 540 with the extras. Back to 500 tomorrow, and no extras.

Again, thanks all of you. 2 more weeks. It's really nothing. Who knows what will happen, but for certain my body will have had a nice cleanse.

XOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Lis said...

Love that you can cheat P2... I just did with wine and carbs... I am sooooo proud of YOU!!!!! You are doing great!!

helderheid said...

I'd LOVE a glass of wine, but as I said, this is also a detox so no booze for me! There will be plenty on our trip to Holland! :)

Thanks for the encouragement. Now if I'd just quit GAINING!!!

K said...

Just wanted to let you know that although I haven't been commenting too much lately that I'm still reading. I like that you are looking at this as a cleanse detox round. But you never know what two weeks will bring so hang in there. How are your clothes fitting - are you losing inches? Hugs to you.

helderheid said...

I didn't do measurements this round. My 4s are fitting and I have 1 pair of 2s that fit tightly, and one pair of 2s that laugh at me when I try them on. :)

13 more days. Something should budge!

Hope you're well, Kathryn! I've missed you!