Wednesday, October 6, 2010

R5 Day 3 119.9 ( -1.9, +3.2 LDW)

That was a pleasant surprise! By surprise I mean I couldn't have gotten more than 3-4 hours sleep last night and I know how that can affect releases. It's so nice to see all the load weight is GONE, only 2 VLCDs into this round. I have 18-22 days left (18 more days minimum to get 21 effective doses or up to 22 to get me to P4 on time). Certainly I can get to my LDW and maybe even to 112-114 (112 is considered "ideal" for my age, sex, and height).

I suspect I know what may have caused the insomnia. I took my 2nd thyroid pill at 7 pm and have heard it can cause sleep problems.

Today I hope I can just make it through the day. I am running on empty (the little sleep was plagued by nightmares) and I have a real estate class to take.

I can't wait to see how all of you did!

Thanks again for being here for me! Means the world to me!


4 comments:

Amy said...

Nice release! Thyroid too late affects my sleep too.

Loved the healthy toughts too.

Lis said...

Woohoo!! You had a great loss today!! How amazing that you are almost back to your cushion!! This round you may be hitting new territory??
Hugs!

lavenderdiva said...

Wowza!! What a great loss today! Me likey!

I love your '10 Thoughts on Whole Living'-- especially #5! That rang true with me.

Hope you get a GOOD night's sleep tonight. Take a warm bath, and go straight to bed. That always worked for me, when I had a bathtub.

helderheid said...

Thanks Amy! Hopefully taking it earlier will make a difference tonight! :) I loved that healthy thoughts too - I now have it on my fridge! :)

Lis, thanks! I do believe we have a chance to hit new territory! :) I'd love not to have to give my weight on my vacation a 2nd thought! I am very comfortable 112-117 :)

LD, thanks! Here I am up too late. I'm just wrapping it up and going straight to bed!! I love #5 too - it really helped me as I took on my desk. I'm now really working on #9!

Love all of you!