Thursday, October 21, 2010

R5 Day 18 117.4 (- .4, +.7 LDW)

Another 800 calorie day yesterday and I still dropped! Woooooot!

Today I am experimenting (why not??) and doing a chicken day. Nothing but chicken. I just had a whole breast for lunch! I think I'll do 100 grams as a snack and then another whole breast for dinner. I have lean steak in the fridge to do a random steak day, and I have my apples for a random apple day. I have 7 days (or 4 depending on my mood) to go, so I may as well play a little. I'm already within 1 pound of my LDW so let the games begin!

XOXOX

4 comments:

K said...

Excellent job!! How are your clothes fitting now?

helderheid said...

I'm wearing my size 4 jeans and they are a little loose!

Lis said...

Great that you are still losing! :) Loose 4's are great girlfriend!! Love and hugs!

lavenderdiva said...

I really think the extra calories are HELPING you lose weight. When we have too little, our bodies go into starvation mode, and hold onto the fat. Yes, even though 500 calories is very little, you also have VERY little abnormal fat left, so I have a sneaking suspicion that your body may be holding on to that little bit of fat, wondering whether/when your next meal may be. Increasing the calories helps relax that tendency and the extra abnormal fat is released. That's my 2cents anyway.

Keep the calories UP-- its working!

XXXOOO