Tuesday, November 3, 2009

120.1 - 2nd no dose day - unless I drop tomorrow, this round is done. :)

I feel fantastic. I didn't make the goal I'd intended to make but I'm thrilled with the results nonetheless.

I don't anticipate dosing tomorrow, though that is the drop dead day to do so if I drop lower than 119.8, otherwise that is my last dose weight. Today is my drop dead date to stop dosing to be in P4 by Thanksgiving. We shall see, we shall see.

I entered a contest yesterday at Surface Spas. They do the smart lipo, loose skin lifts, and natural breast enhancement (using your own fat rather than implants). They have a contest to win the ultimate makeover. I have a tummy fold from the weight, c-sections, and hysterectomy. I'd love to get that taken care of. Also, without a great push up bra, my breasts are empty and sagging. I hope to have these treatments done regardless, but to win them? That would be incredible! I sent them a letter with my before and after picture, as well as why I deserve to win. That was a little awkward. I had to get my mind in the game and realize that I do deserve the treatments - why not deserve to win too after all this hard work?

The dress... it's not on sale! I NEVER buy anything not on sale.... oh what to do! I think I may go to Ann Taylor in the mall and see if they have a sale going and then make a decision. I do love that dress though! I'd love to have it for Thanksgiving. Speaking of Thanksgiving...

We were to go to Oregon and rent a beach house and have an old fashioned Thanksgiving, but almost all the homes were already taken and those that weren't were charging Summer rates which were too expensive. We're splitting the cost on a home in...

PORTLAND.

15 minutes from my husband's office, no less!

My mom made sure I knew that she'd watch the kids so we could go out and discover the city. I am SO excited! My sister and her wasband will be there, as will my brother, his wife, and their girls. I can't wait to see everyone!!

I hope you're all having a terrific day! Thanks again for all of your support!

10 comments:

TP said...

Congrats on your progress! I had a question: What are you doing to tighten your skin, build your muscles?

helderheid said...

Thank you!

HCG naturally tightens the skin. It's incredible. I've not exercised but plan on starting with my Wii fit this week.

Christy said...

You know what? Buy yourself ONE new, full-price thing. You deserve it. Do it even if you have to cut back for a few weeks someplace else.

helderheid said...

Christy, you're probably right - I'm just so worried. Money is on the tight side, we have this trip to Portland and my in-laws will be here from Holland next month and that always costs us money - and then Christmas is coming... oh, but I may have to get something. The two dresses I tried on today are even more expensive than the one in the picture, but more appropriate for this time of year. I'll post pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'm in my day 11 of my 1st round of HCG and found your blog about hcg experience. I can't help myself leave u a comment.....You look great! I hope I can be 120 soon as u do. :)

Caitlin said...

Awesome giveaway! I will send you winning vibes, too. :):) Anyway, I was going to ask you if you happen to be on ActiveRain? If so let me know- if you want me to subscribe to your blog.:) Anyway, this is my blog on ActiveRain: http://activerain.com/blogs/caitlincae

I am really trying to start thinking more seriously about being a better Realtor and making a little money here and there with my drawings... let me know what you think. I would love your opinion! Thanks in advance... talk to you later...

lavenderdiva said...

Hello friend! I'm so glad we were able to do this round together. I could say more, but I will leave it at that here....

I'm thrilled to hear you and your dh are getting away to Portland very soon. And grandma will look after the kids! Its exactly what the 2 of you need just now. It will be so nice for you to see your sister too. Have you given any more thought to sharing some of your thoughts with your honey?

I'm very interested in hearing how your consultation with your psychic friend goes.....

helderheid said...

Caitlin, I should be and am not. I will though! I would love to do some brainstorming with you! Thanks for the winning vibes!! I so want this!!

helderheid said...

Lavenderdiva, THANK YOU!

I have my appointment tomorrow at 10 with her. I am SO excited to talk with her, especially now. I feel really free for the first time in a long time, and I'm ready. I'm ready for what's next. :)

Thank you for everything. I truly mean that!

Anonymous said...

I hope you win the contest. You do deserve it!