Friday, November 20, 2009

P3 day 10 - 114.4

So I seem to be bopping between 113.5-115.5 - fabulous! Not so fabulous? I need new jeans and I feel like I'm hemorrhaging money lately. With the trip coming up and then the in-laws staying here (which is always expensive), I'm nervous about spending. Even my size 4 corduroys are getting loose! I know, I know, what a problem to have. I love my smaller size but seriously!

I'm also procrastinating. I need to attack my desk, rip and tear, file papers and... *gulp* pay bills and I need to do this now. Then I need to attack the rest of the house AND my car, but this has to happen *first*. I've got to have a clear handle on the finances before we take off and I don't want any surprises of bills not being paid on time when we get back.

Hugs to all y'all!

4 comments:

lavenderdiva said...

Whew! I'm overwhelmed just reading your to-do list! I can't imagine how you must be feeling, needing to do all that!!

Do you have a seamstress you trust, who could alter your pants? That might be a little help just now. I'm sure it would cost a lot less than a new pair of pants. Pay the bills, and get all that out of your head, and then try sorting out the rest. Step-by-step gets it done eventually-

You need a great big hug today: here it is! OOOOOOOOOOOO

chipmunck said...

If you know how to sew, taking in a size 4 pant shouldn't be too hard to hold you over.

Gratz on the new smaller size! :)

I wish you many house sellings!!!

helderheid said...

Thanks guys! I got the kitchen cleaned (with the exception of the floors), my desk totally cleaned, papers filed, and bills paid. I also looked at my accounts and have figured out just how much I have and owe, and at what APR. I have a plan of attack. I've written new goals starting today to be completed by June 2010 (when the board dues are due again). It's doable and it will get me totally financially squared away. I'm in control!!

lavenderdiva said...

Wow! You ARE in control! You got a LOT accomplished, and all today! I wish I could clone you and move you down here! You are amazing-