Sunday, November 8, 2009

Alright, my lovies... I'm calling it a day... and I'm calling this round over.

:)

I am starving. It hit like a train. No amount of water nor cucumbers will curb this hunger, and I ate over 2 pounds of cucumbers an hour ago!

I'm not counting today as my last dose weight. I was 117.3 yesterday and .3 more today and though I dosed this morning, the HCG as I've said, must be bad. It's been about 10 days since it came out of the freezer so no surprise.

I'm 117 pounds and I bought Ralph Lauren Polo size 4 corduroys today that fit so perfectly, I'm going back to Costco to buy them in every color. SIZE FREAKIN' 4. Although my new boobs will put my weight a little higher, at least that weight is accounted for ;). Who knows - a little shaping with smart lipo later could counterbalance that anyway. Oh, and I can't wait to start back up with my Wii!!

Speaking of new boobs, I have now gotten 3 referrals to the same doctor. I will be giving him a call tomorrow. I LOVE that he lists all of his procedures AND their prices, right on his website. He's the only one I've seen do that. Very impressive.

So thank you all soooooooooooooo much again for the support! I will continue to blog as the HCG may be done, but the emotional journey continues on, and I just love all y'all.

1 comment:

lavenderdiva said...

Congratulations! You made it- the scale may not be as low as you may have hoped, but you DID make it to the teens! That's amazing how the hunger hit you! I'm glad you saw that as the sign to stop; that and your TOM coming.

I can't wait until you make an appointment with the Doctor, and let us know how it went!

(man, our Costco here never has had Ralph Lauren polo anything! you lucky devil! And size 4's to boot!!!!!)