That's terrific news, helderheid! I know you've been very careful about your liver through all your rounds. To get the results that your liver enzymes is wonderful! It IS better and better!
Why Breakfast Smoothies Are A Good Decision
-
Starting your day right can be easier than you think. The problem is that
many people feel that they have little time reserved for yourself in the
mornin...
I'm back!
-
Oh! Oh! I know what you're thinking: The world needs a fat, shlubby,
snackhappy nerdygirl who's completely self aware talking about her weight
loss issues ...
Phase 4 Day 1 111.5 (6.0 over LDW)
-
I know I've been MIA. To be honest for a good while I was freaking out, I
gained (at my highest) 8 pounds during stabilization.
It all comes down to this -...
House Special Fried Rice, Roche style
-
Another fast, easy, and delicious fried rice creation from Nick’s kitchen,
you must try this. It’s full of nutrients, low on fat and calories, and oh,
...
This seems to be working....and well.
-
Wow, there seems to be some interest in how I am doing on the Dukan Diet.
I have to say, pretty good. For me, this is an easy diet to follow. I
don't hav...
Checking In...
-
Sorry so long since my last post. I was able to have a consultation with
Sugar Free and go over my blood work. I have ordered the supplements I need
to hel...
Day 10
-
I am tired today. Why? I have no idea. I slept from 11:30pm-6:30am so I had
a pretty normal amount of Zzzzs but still, I want to leave work, go home
and cr...
No Rules or regulations
-
I have been busy with various things. Making yearly costumes, trying to
find time to run/walk, and I have now gotten myself into writing 50k words
in Nov...
I AM NOT DEAD- but ready to gear up again
-
I really think there is something about routine and being back at school
that allows for better eating habits. I failed tha last attempt and gave up
misera...
4 comments:
This is so, so GREAT!!! I bet that makes you feel even better than the weight?? :)
I'm glad your tests results were good news!
That's terrific news, helderheid! I know you've been very careful about your liver through all your rounds. To get the results that your liver enzymes is wonderful! It IS better and better!
wow! good news!!! :)
Post a Comment