Thursday, December 31, 2009

Klonopin

Better than Xanax. I had forgotten I had a bottle for my fear of flying. We went to Holland a few years back and my wonderful doctor prescribed them for the flight. Speaking of flights, I'm flyyyyiiinnnggg! WEEEEEEEEE!

My friend is coming over to pick up the kids and drop them at her place for a play date and then coming back to take me to my appointment. I still get little pangs of nerves, but this drug is wonderful. It should wear off in time for some New Year's Eve cheer too. :)

I really appreciate you guys holding my hand and offering help. And for you local readers, I'm anxious to get together in person someday!

TooooOOOooodle looooOOOOoooo

3 comments:

Christy said...

Hehe ... feel better (for real, not just because of meds) soon!

lavenderdiva said...

oh, boy- you sound great! enjoy your 'flight'! Hope you come down in time to toast in the New Year- You're going to have a great-feeling day!

helderheid said...

Thanks guys! It's DONE! I'll update.