Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 22 VLCD 122.3 (+.2, total release 11 pounds)

Up .2... I was asleep by 1 am and up at 6:45 - think THAT could be the problem?? Yikes. I couldn't sleep though and NOW I am exhausted. 2 steps forward, 1 stumble back.

So, somehow I miscalculated my last batch. I thought I'd done everything the same as my first batch, which would have had me out of my first bottle by Friday. I am still on it, though it will be out by tonight. I may not need to mix until I'm back from my trip, which feels kind of weird, as it gives me the option not to do a planned interruption at all if the last box is unmixed. I really want to try it though. I want that experience.

I thawed pre-weighed meat yesterday but it's not thawed enough to cook today, but will be by tomorrow. I do have a steak that could be used for a steak day, so I may as well give it a whirl! I am so impressed with others' results. It could be interesting! The only thing is I hate showing homes on an empty stomach which is what I'll need to do if I do a steak day today. I can handle it.

Wishing you lots of luck today!

3 comments:

lavenderdiva said...

You can handle it- drink water, drink coffee. You'll have a nice reward tomorrow morning when you weigh in.

Kelly Scotti, CHHC, RYT said...

Sometimes its actually harder for me to control my hunger when I eat then when I do the steak day, strange, huh?

Let us know how it goes for you!

helderheid said...

It went WELL! Wow!! Thanks guys!!