Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 1! We're expecting!

I tested my hcg this morning with my pregnancy test. Most wait if and until they suspect it isn't working. I find if I do this ahead of time, I feel more confident.

Okay, I'd hoped to drop closer to 120 before the load days. I popped up to 124.7 yesterday and did a steak day yesterday to help drop and am as of this morning EXACTLY at my last dose weight of 123.4. Could have been better, could have been worse. I actually find it somewhat appropriate to be at this weight.

I originally started this blog to deal with the emotional side of releasing weight. I thought I'd dealt with just about everything but I've discovered there are some things that were buried under the emotions I released last time. I have rediscovered my voice, and apparently I have some things to say. I plan to do so here.

Drinking my second cup of coffee... with heavy cream! Then I take my first dose. Yippee!

Start: Oct 2. Pre-load weight 123.4

Loading!

No comments: