Sunday, October 4, 2009

First VLCD day!

So far, so good. I'm a little hungry but it's tolerable. I've had 100 grams of chicken so far. I'm going to have some oolong tea with vanilla stevia and some cucumbers in apple cider vinegar as a snack a little later. Perhaps some strawberries as well.

I gained another 1.1 pounds over night for a total load gain of 3.3 pounds. I hope they're gone tomorrow or the day after, but I have to remind myself of my last round. My first VLCD day loss was I think just half a pound. I was sorely disappointed and frightened simultaneously. I ended up having a great week, but that first day wasn't good. I am prepared for anything other than a gain! :)

Day 3 - current weight after loading 126.7 (+1.1 from yesterday, +3.3 from pre-load weight)

5 comments:

Jaime said...

1 more week and I start another round. You asked how P4 is treating me....so far good. I have been slow adding foods back in. Still no breads. There has been more weight movement but always in the 2 lb range.

Hope this round is works well for you!

helderheid said...

Excellent to hear, Jaime! Congrats!

Thanks for the well wishes. I really want a clean and successful round and to be done! :D

lavenderdiva said...

you had a great load, and I'm sure you will have a successful round this time! You've done so well with your previous rounds, there's no doubt that this one will get you where you want to be too-

sounds like you had a good first VLCD too--

helderheid said...

I did!! I commented on your blog as well. It was a good day. So curious what tomorrow holds for us!

Christy said...

I'm on my second day of loading ... I didn't gain any weight overnight. I sure hope I'm eating enough for the load!